today we have come with mutton korma recipe and it is a simple tasty and easy recipe
let’s start if you want to learn delicious food recipe subscribe my another channel
veg with fem combination of mutton korma and dalcha is amazing with pulao mutton with bones – 1/2 kilo mutton with bones gives good taste to the korma
ingredients of mutton korma
let us marinate it yogurt – 200-gram ginger garlic,
coriander leaves paste,
3 teaspoon coriander powder,
3 teaspoon sorry it is not zeeras it is zeera powder Kashmiri red chili powder,
2 teaspoon you can use normal red chili powder too but this gives good color turmeric powder,
1/2 teaspoon salt as required mix it well marinates for 30 minutes spices
we need are black pepper – half teaspoon cloves -5, cardamom – 3 cinnamon sticks – 3-star anise – 1, black cardamom – 1, mace – 1 fried onions – 2 big sized cut them into thin slices then deep fry grind them ground fried onions are ready
how to make a mutton korma recipe?
let’s start cooking mutton korma heat oil – 3 tablespoon this is the same oil in which I fried onions add spices saute for a minute add marinated mutton saute under high flame saute for 5 to 8 minutes saute till the raw smell of masalas disappear cook for 10 minutes under low flame korma is looking tasty add fried onions mix it well
saute for a minute under high flame add water – 1 cup add extra water if required lower the flame and cook till the mutton gets tender use pressure cooker if required mutton korma is ready
it takes only 15 minutes in pressure cooker oil is appearing on sides this looks too tasty you can have it with pulao or roti or phulka add salt if required lemon juice – 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder – 1/2 teaspoon few chopped coriander leaves after a minute switch off the flame mutton korma recipe is ready
this is too easy recipe do try it share views in comment section subscribe press bell icon for latest notifications like and share
How do you make korma sauce from scratch?
today I will show you how to prepare korma sauce from scratch also it is known ad fried onion curry.
method of korma sauce
1. We first have to heat a pan and then add oil to it.
2. Add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom & cumin.
3.now add sliced onions. make sure the onion brown evenly. If they get overcooked a little bit they will turn bitter.
4.onions are almost brown look at them, just a little bit more. This is a crucial stage.
5. Now we will add water so that further browning stops.
6. Now we will add ginger and garlic paste and will cook it nicely.
7.we will add turmeric, red chili powder, and coriander powder, Cumin powder. Give a quick stir.
8. Increase the heat and add beaten curd. Keep stirring till curd gets a boil. we do this to avoid curd splitting.
9. This has got a good boil now the curd won’t split. Now we cook on high heat till the oil surfaces.
10. Masala is cooked and curd is also cooked. add green chili and salt. Give a quick stir. Add lots of water.
11. Now we will mix cashew nut paste with some`water. If you add thick cashew paste it will form lumps so always dilute it.
12. Cashews will give this curry its thickness and will also lighten up the color of the curry.
your korma sauce recipe is ready and enjoys with mutton korma recipe at home